Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Punkin Carvin'

Monday night we decided to carve our awesome white pumpkin that Katie grew for us. I don't really like the actual carving part (mostly because I'm so bad at it!) but I love scooping out the guts! Richard doesn't like having the nasty goop on his hands but he likes carving so we make a great team. It was SO thick it was hard to cut through but the challenge just made it more fun!
Here's me doing my favorite part:
And here's Richard final product:

It made a very fun FHE and I highly recommend that if you haven't carved a pumpkin yet this year, go out and do it!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great looking face! We haven't even done ours yet!

kristi said...

That is a VERY wiiiiiide grin on Richard's pumpkin. :) Nice job though - hope it was fun. We'll post our pics soon.

Holly said...

I love his big toothy grin :-)