Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cute Hubby

I don't mean this in a bad way at all, but Richard is normally not super romantic. Which is good for me because I'm not a romantic person either and I am pretty awkward in romantic situations anyway! (You should have seen me when Richard proposed!! Ha ha). But one thing that he has always been really cute about is bringing me flowers when I am down. On Sunday I wasn't having a very good day and Monday he surprised me by bringing this gorgeous bouquet home to let me know that he loves me. I am so lucky to have an amazing, thoughtful husband!!!

P.S. Richard wanted to let me know that apparently I had misinterpreted the intent of the flowers. It wasn't because I had a bad day, he just saw them and thought of me and wanted to get them for me to make me happy. Even cuter!!! Thanks babe, they are gorgeous and I love them!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Oooh, very pretty flowers. I love the big orange one.

Stef said...

Sweet, I had to read this out loud to Terry, hopefully he will get some ideas!

jkimball said...

Will you have Richard call Nick?! He is a keeper.

Phannie said...

hello henricksens!!! we found your blog from dan's. It's great to see ya'll are doing well. Come see us at sandmhartley dot blogspot dot com. Miss ya much,
hartleys

Mormon411 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.