Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NIGHTMARES

Here is a new blog (finally!) that will hopefully satisfy Kristi's need to constantly read about my life :) It's hard to think of things to write about when all I do is homework!! I hope this one doesn't creep you out too much...
There have only been two dreams in my life that have seemed so real to me that I couldn't remember what was real and what I had dreamed when I woke up (One was about my wedding day and the other was about a crazy murderer who had a crush on Richard). Last night it happened again with quite possibly the scariest dream I have ever had. I dreamed that there was a really creepy guy in one of my classes that nobody liked. I felt bad for him so I tried to be nice to him but he was kinda crazy and became obsessed with me and started stalking me. One night, he broke into my house, grabbed me, and pinned me down on the floor. I kept trying to slap him but every time I tried to slap him really hard, it would just barely touch his face and he would just laugh, while I just kept getting frustrated. He forced me to "cuddle" with him on the floor and the last thing I remember is trying so hard to scratch his face, particularly his eye, and it wasn't doing anything and he was just laughing like crazy because he enjoyed that I was so feisty. It was SO CREEPY!!!!! I woke up dripping with sweat and breathing really hard. In fact, my quick, short breaths woke Richard up and he thought something was wrong. It seemed so real to me that poor Richard had to hold me at 3:30 in the morning and tell me that it was ok and that he was there for me. I felt like a 5 year old, needing comfort from their mom or dad, but it was the only thing that would get me back to sleep! Does anyone know of a way to control your dreams to make them all happy?!

4 comments:

this is halee *as in berry* said...

Think happy thoughts, any happy little thought...or is that what makes you fly...? I was having dreams about dismembered bodies a few weeks ago. I was trying to solve murders without getting killed. The cure was that I needed to stop watching Bones multiple times a day, every single day and just stick to Wednesday night at 7:00. Goodness Kel, what have YOU been watching?

kristi said...

Control them by not sharing them with others. Cripes - now I'M going to have nightmares all week. When I said "do more posts" I was thinking along the lines of HAPPY posts.... geez....... (but I'm glad you're okay!!!)

The Browns said...

If you find a way, tell me. I have the same kind of situations and wake Zach up in the middle of the night to comfort me. What did I do before I had a husband....? I don't know. All of my dreams involve me nearly dying or watching someone I love die so at least you're staying alive in your dreams...

Kimberly said...

So, not so fun! I've had a couple of really animated dreams as well and it's not fun at all.

On a happier note...I'm glad that I found your blog! I hope you guys are doing well and that life is everything you hoped it would be and more! You two seem really happy, and that is AWESOME!!!