Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tubby Time

I'm not going to lie, bathing newborns has always scared me. Those little slippery bodies are hard to keep under control sometimes! I still haven't perfected the "don't get water and shampoo in the eyes" technique for Kaylee. Maybe one day I'll figure it out! But I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've been able to bathe both girls at the same time. It doesn't always come out tear-free, but it's much easier than I thought it would be. And there is nothing Kaylee loves more than taking a bath with sister!
 

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'll bet she loves pouring water on McKenna and helping you scrub her. Way to be an efficient parent:)!!

kristi said...

Tubby time is AWESOME with siblings!! I'm glad they have fun together! But yeah, bathing newborns is SO scary. Their little bodies are SOOO slippery!