Monday, January 30, 2012

Squishy

 "I shall call her squishy and she shall be mine. She shall be my squishy"  That is what I think of when I see all of McKenna's cute little rolls and double chin. (and if you don't know that movie quote you obviously don't watch enough kid movies!!) I love this cute little chub-a-dub so much! We took her in for her two month appointment on Friday and found out that she is in the 96% for weight (13 lbs 6 oz) and the 78% for length (23 in)! Atta girl Kenna! She is so opposite of Kaylee in every way and her size is no exception. She's going to catch up to Kaylee pretty quickly I think. I love that she is so chubby but at the same time I'm pretty sick of people coming up to her and saying WOW she's chunky! I try not to be offended because I'm sure they don't mean it in a bad way but come on, at least tell me how cute she is first!! It's not as if I don't know she's a big baby, she's got rolls in places I didn't even know was possible,  but she is SUPER beautiful anyway!!  (sorry for the little rant) We love you Kenna and have been so happy the last two months with you in our family!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Cute, cute smile Kenna!! I think you are absolutely adorable!! I love your fun little dress too. I can hardly wait to hold you and snuggle up again.

kristi said...

I know what you mean - I LOVE my chubby baby (we call him chub-a-dub as well) but sometimes people's comments can go overboard with the chubbiness. Either way - I LOVE having a chubby baby!!!

Holly said...

It used to make me so mad when that was the only thing they said about Ems too. Silly people! She almost weighs as much as Madeline does now. Ha ha!

Greta Henricksen said...

The funniest thing about your post is that I called Alexis the exact same thing. I love Nemo. We must be on the same brainwave. She is of course absolutely beautiful as well as adorably chubby! :)