Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tales of a Meltdown

As told by Kaylee Henricksen:
 "First you say something that really makes me sad. You know, something like "No you can't have ANOTHER cookie" or even "Yes I will hold you, in just a minute".  That really ticks me off.
 
 Then I run into some obscure corner of the house, put my hands over my eyes, and shove my face into the floor.
Then I pretend to cry for a few minutes until you notice me being sad.
Then I peek up at you to make sure I have your undivided attention (while still keeping my sad face on just in case you don't know how serious I am.)
And finally I get over it and give you the biggest cheeser ever to put a smile on both of our faces."
It's a good thing that last smile comes up afterwards or these would be a lot more annoying. Oh the things kids do!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Love her ballerina pj's. Oh, and love that you documented every step. Haha!

Cheri said...

What a crack up. I have a lot of meltdowns like that in this house but they don't end in the big cheeser. I have been jipped

Mary said...

She sure knows how to win you over. How can you resist that puckered lip and sad eye look!! Kaylee I will give you anything you want:)!!

Greta Henricksen said...

Oh that is funny!