Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Family Pic

(sorry for all the posts- I don't get a chance to blog much lately and so I have to do them all in one shot when I can!)
I was looking back through some of our pictures the other day and realized we do not have ONE single picture of the four of us!  Not even at the hospital when McKenna was born.  That's kind of sad!  So I decided to fix it immediately and we sat down to take a quick family picture so that we have some proof that all four of us live under the same roof :)

2 comments:

kristi said...

LOVE Kaylee's smile here! What a cutie! She's saying "look at me!!!!!"

Mary said...

I think both you and Richard look so cute in this picture. I love Kaylee's cheeser. It's too bad that McKenna is a little turned so we can't see her very well. Thanks for giving us a new family picture.