Friday, August 24, 2012

Park Pics

One thing Ohio has plenty of is parks!  And we love taking advantage of them when it's not so hot. Normally I don't get great pictures at the park but we got some really good ones the last time we went so I had to share them.  



And Kenna laughing is the best.  You can get her laughing at just about anything, but she was really really excited and happy here, which was SO MUCH FUN! She had already been laughing at this same thing for 10 mins or so when we finally started filming so she was almost laughed out but still gave us a pretty good video!
I love park time with my girls!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I sure miss her sweet little laugh and gorgeous smile and beautiful blue eyes. I can hardly wait to see her and my sweet little buddy Kaylee in October. I sure hope it is still good weather so we can enjoy the out of doors.

Cheri said...

Gotta love those free activities and the parks that they create for little kids enjoyment and parents sanity.