Monday, November 10, 2008

6 Months

Kelli keeps telling me (Richard) that this is our blog but I just barely figured out how to write blogs. This is a new experience for me and i must admit that it is kind of weird to write my thoughts to the world not knowing who will read it , but I know that Kelli will read this so I want to dedicate my first blog to her.
Today is our 6 month mark. The last six months have been amazing. We have done some fun and interesting things. In the last six months we have been to Hawaii, moved twice, had missionary experiences, been sick a countless number of times, been stressed out of our minds with the fridge and the house, had wonderful experiences in the temple and church, watched way to many movies, gone on hundreds of walks, played sports in the park, and done many other fun things. I am happier than I ever thought I could be. This last few weeks especially, i have felt her strength and support as we have been through family emergencies and the illnesses that we have shared. I know that Heavenly Father has blessed me so much with such an amazing wife that loves and supports me as much as she does. Yes, after six months I can still say that I am the luckiest and happiest man in the world!

3 comments:

Richard said...

Pretty sure I have the best husband in the world! Thanks babe :)

kristi said...

Well - nice that RICHARD is saying that he has the best hubby in the world. ha ha. I can't even believe it's already been six months. Has it flown by for you too???? CRAZY!! Anyways - congrats on the six months and may the next six months be even better!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and even more full of too many movies!)

Kelli said...

Oops, sorry! I didn't notice I was still under Richard's account. I promise it was Kelli saying she has the best husband! Ha ha. And yes the time has FLOWN by!