Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 Month Celebration

Richard really went out of his way to make our 6-month anniversary special. Some might think this is silly but I think it's important to always celebrate your marriage and all of the things that come with it. He started the day off great by getting up early to make me breakfast


Then he surprised me by the cute blog you can see below. (and to tell you the truth, that was probably my favorite thing he did because I NEVER expected that!) When he got home from school he presented me with a beautiful bouquet of roses and my favorite treat (a chocolate orange).

Then I took him out to dinner at Los Hermanos (which we were both pretty unimpressed with) and then we went and saw Wall-E at the dollar theater which was much better than expected. We also played a lot of fun games and avoided doing as much homework as possible. It was an amazing day, mostly because of all the work of my wonderful husband!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I can't believe it's already been 6 months. The time just flies!

Dan said...

Richard can cook now? Without a phone book?

I had one of his breakfasts. Just one. I'm glad you're improving.

Seriously though, congrats on 6 months.

kristi said...

Okay, so I had NO idea that a chocolate orange is your fav thing. Weird!! Glad you like it though - and more importantly, I'm glad Richard knew that!! ha ha. Glad you guys had such a fun day. It IS important to keep celebrating all the milestones, no matter how big or small.