Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Test Master

Sometimes it still amazes me how smart Richard is and how hard he works at school. Even though he would never brag about being in the top 10% of BYU, I feel that I have the priviledge to do so as his wife :) He has been taking M Com 320 (business writing) this summer and it is EXTREMELY competitive because a lot of people need it to get into their majors. That in itself might make it competitive, but then they have to throw in the fact that they put a cap on the number of students who can get A's in the class. In fact, in Richard's class of about 30, probably only 5 people will get A's. How they get away with this, I'll never know. Richard was very nervous about his midterm for the class which he took last Saturday morning. I knew he had no reason to be worried because he ALWAYS does well, but I was shocked when he came home and told me he had received 100% on his grammar test! I love that he never gives me a reason NOT to be proud of him and this was no exception. Great job babe, you're amazing!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Wa hoo! Way to be Richard

Julie said...

Go Richard! Brag away Kel, that's what spouses are for :)

kristi said...

That's impressive. Nice job!!