Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Great Daddy....one day

I have always thought it was very attractive when guys were good with kids. However, all the guys I dated before Richard were only halfway good with kids and had a hard time connecting with my nieces and nephews. I knew it was a good sign when I took Richard to my sister's house for the first time and my niece fell in love with him. She even started praying that we would get married!!! I'm glad she got an answer to her prayers :) Richard is going to be the best dad in the whole world because he is SO great with kids and is the favorite uncle of all of his nieces and nephews. We're not going to have kids right away, but I am excited for the day that we will because our kids will have such a great example in their daddy to look up to, just like I did.

My new favorite picture! Richard with my niece, Rachel

3 comments:

kristi said...

He can be the fav uncle as long as I'm the fav aunt. Mwah ha ha!!

kristi said...

Oh, and why did the top of your blog shrink?? :)

Kelli said...

Cause I took off the picture I had there. Do you miss looking at us all the time? :)