Thursday, April 10, 2008

Decisions, decisions, decisions




Those of you who don't know me should know that I hate making decisions. I am probably the most indecisive person you'll ever meet. It's not that I am incapable of doing it, I just don't like to because I want the BEST decision that makes EVERYONE happy, but that's hard to do all the time. Planning a wedding has been interesting since I've had to make the final say on everything! Luckily, I have Richard who has helped me with everything and has been more involved than most guys probably are. Lately, the only big decision we've been working on has been finding a place to live. The apt I described below truly was an incredible miracle. However, a few days later we were told that we could move into another place where we had been on the waiting list. Now there was the big decision- try to sell our contract for the apt we would only be in for the summer and move into a place that was cheaper and more permanent or stick with what we had and try to find a good deal for the fall. However, I felt as if Heavenly Father really blessed me with a clear decision on this one. Although we would save more money at the other place, I really felt as if we should move to the apt where we had already signed the contract and that we would be blessed with another good apt in the fall. It's a very good thing I have someone up above who knows how everything should work out and will let me know what I am supposed to do because otherwise I would probably never make a single decision my entire life!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ha ha - I like the picture. I'm glad the decision was clear, because that would have been a tough one!

kristi said...

Nice baby!! :) But good thing the wedding is all about YOU and nobody else matters!!!! :) :) :)

Holly said...

I loved the baby. Cute pic! Hope you can find a place in the fall.

Oh, PS, I don't know how to get a hold of Halee, but tell her I do NOT think Jason is cute, I just like his songs. Ha ha! :-)