Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol


I admit- I am one of those crazy people who follow American Idol as if my own future career depended on it. I rarely watch tv so when I make time for a show every week, you know it is important to me. This season it seems as if there are SO many good contestants that could do very well, instead of just one that should win hands down. Last night was Andrew Lloyd Webber night. I was curious to see how that would work since I grew up in a family who loved musicals. However, I was very happy to see that almost everyone did amazing!!! (Except Brooke and Jason, who should BOTH be kicked off this week. I wouldn't be sorry to see either of them go...) In fact, David Archuleta did a new version of Think of Me from Phantom of the Opera. I was scared to see how it would go because that is one of my favorite musicals! He did so great and it sounded like a song that could be on the radio right now. I ALWAYS love David Cook and think that he should win the whole thing because he is fantastic. I know I'm pretty pathetic for getting so into a tv show, but I gotta have something to give me a break from work and school!


4 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, be nice to Jason! Although, I have to admit - a Cats song was not the right choice for him :-). I hated David Cook's song. He was so creepy!

kristi said...

Nice post, Kel!! I don't share the same opinion w/ David Cook as you do, but David A's song.. I felt the same way. I was nervous but thought it was so good it could be on the radio now! You AI Junky!!!

Kelli said...

At least I'm not the only AI junky in the family!

this is halee *as in berry* said...

America makes me mad. Brooke and Jason are two of my favorites, but they both should have been in the bottom two. grrrr