Monday, March 24, 2008

Thank You


Since life has been so crazy lately, Richard has really taken a beating. In this last week alone, he came with me to an organ recital (which I was even dying in... poor guy suffered through it right along with me), picked up groceries, kept me on my exercise schedule for class (even though he doesn't enjoy it), taken my car into Jiffy Lube, bought a few things for me that I didn't have time to get, offered to hike the Y with me even though he swore he never would, helped me study for two tests, listened to me cry and complain when I really needed someone to talk to, gave up watching a baseball game that he was dying to see, and put a million other things on hold to cater to my needs. It's about time I do something amazing for him!!! But while I have an extra minute, I just wanted to take the time to acknowledge all the wonderful things he does for me and just say THANKS! What would I do without him?!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah Richard!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Kelli-- I happened upon your blog and just wanted to say CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you and your engagement pics are gorgeous! I hope you are doing well!

Unknown said...

Kelli, your engagement pics are so CUTE! Which one did you choose?