Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tests, tests, and more tests

Normally around this time, I start to get pretty sick of school. More accurately, I get sick of homework and tests. I have always loved class and learning, so school itself is not the problem. The problem is that most days I don't get home until dinner time (or later) from class and work and then have to start my homework , make dinner for Richard and I, do the grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning checks, take some TESTS, read my scriptures, take a shower, and somehow get to bed in enough time to catch a quick 7 hours of sleep. (And yes, I really did do all those things this week and it's only Wed! Although... twice a week I do allow an American Idol break. If it keeps me sane, I think it's ok to give me a little free time!). For the last seven weeks in a row, I have had at least one test, sometimes two. Usually the only time I have to take them are late Friday when I have no classes after my weekly temple trip, so for the last seven weeks my Friday nights have been pretty dull and stressful. But the good news is, this Friday I will take my last test until finals week (which is the 3rd week in April). Isn't it April 23rd yet?!

No comments: