Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy Life

Wow sometimes I don't know where the time has gone. Every day it seems like something has happened that has been "blog worthy" and yet I have no time to update my blog! That is when you know it's time to loosen up your schedule, when you don't have time to sit down and write about what's going on in your life. On top of this being the busiest semester of my life, we're trying to get all of the wedding plans finalized so that we are not frantically trying to do it in April during finals. Also, Richard and I are doing what my seminary called "March Madness" where we read the Book of Mormon in the month of March. It is a very calming thing to do and is helping me keep my head on straight during these crazy times, but it is one more thing that I am thinking about. Richard also had lip surgery yesterday and is recovering from that (although it was a very minor procedure). I keep thinking that after I get this and that done, life will ease up and I will go back to my normal life, but the longer this goes the more I wonder if it will ever be normal again!!! I'm hoping I can survive at least until my wedding. After that, who knows what will happen! :)

2 comments:

this is halee *as in berry* said...

You know that rabbit on Alice in Wonderland? You remind me of him right now. Not the "I'm late" part- Kelli is never late-but the running around like crazy-mad through the whole movie.... I don't really like that movie, does he get there in time in the end? I just don't remember. I do like that cat though, with the stripity stripes.

PS-I'm writing another blog entry today...just for you...well not just, but you sure can read it!

kristi said...

Hey Reeps - I just want you to know that I TRULY admire you for doing March Madness every year. I tried this year (and I'm STILL doing it) but I won't be done by March. So thanks for being my example. But CALM DOWN and just enjoy the ride!!! :)