Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blogging

I always thought blogs were pointless, to be honest. I never understood why someone would watn to put their thoughts and feelings out for the rest of the world to read (especially since I struggle with telling the people closest to me those thoughts and feelings. Let's just say I have a hard time with emotion). However, as I've been reading the blogs of my friends, sisters, and cousins I have become addicted to reading blogs. I love hearing the little details and thoughts about their daily lives that I might not otherwise hear. So, since I have been so insanely busy lately, I decided I needed to join the blogging world in order to share what has been going on in my life with those who don't have a chance to hear it. Enjoy!

3 comments:

this is halee *as in berry* said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm so glad you finally caved...welcome to the dark side!

kristi said...

Even though I don't have a creepy picture like Halee - I will agree... WELCOME to the dark side!! Mwah ha ha!!

Holly said...

Hooray!