Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Visitors Part 2

I don't know if you can really call my mom a "visitor" because that implies that she was a guest.  But guests shouldn't work harder than anyone else in the house! And that is definitely what my mom did. We would not have survived the first two weeks without her. Besides entertaining Kaylee and being up at night with McKenna, she cleaned the house, did the grocery shopping, ran errands, did dishes and laundry and spoiled us rotten.  In case you didn't already know, my mom is AMAZING. I think Richard has mentioned this fact about 50 times since she went home :)  But it's ok because it's true! 
 Trip out to the Columbus temple
 "Helping" Grandma make brownies
 Kaylee's two favorite things- books and Grandma
Snuggling with Kenna
We wish she could have stayed even longer and already miss her but I guess she had to get back home to husband sometime....Thanks Mom- you are the best!!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I was jealous of you the whole time! Mom is the best. It is always so sad when she leaves!

Julie said...

No doubt about it - Mom is superwoman!

kristi said...

Mom is a natural un-disaster. She truly is a tornado in reverse! Glad you got her for so long!

Cheri said...

I love Kaylee's brownie face. She looks like a clown ready to go trick or treating.