Friday, December 23, 2011

Edible Art

What do you do when you're cooped up in the house for weeks with a new baby, you're not in a happy holiday mood, and you're bored out of your mind?  Grab your toddler and do pudding finger painting of course!! Ok so there might have been more eating than painting being done at some point...
 but Kaylee LOVED it and it definitely helped cheer me up as well. After all, how can you not love getting messy with paint that you can eat when you are done with it?  
When we were almost done, Richard decided that he was too bored with just watching us paint on the table and wanted to get it on the action.  However, he chose a different canvas instead...
I'm sure this is something that we will be doing a lot more often now, especially since Kaylee has already asked me for "more painting?" I highly recommend it if you are stuck inside and looking for something fun to do :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love the grin in that last picture. Looks like tons of fun!

Holly said...

Her cheeser in the second picture is classic. Love it!

Greta Henricksen said...

I am glad that you have found something to be cheerful about. Post pregnancy is always such an emotional rollercoster. I am sorry that you are so far away from those you love. I miss you and I cannot even begin to imagine the feelings you are having.

Mary said...

Sounds like a very yummy activity. Maybe I will try it the next time I am bored:)!! I think I will keep my clothes on, however!!!