Saturday, December 17, 2011

Quote-a-holic

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE movie quotes.  You know those people who is reminded of a song in any situation?  Well, that is me but with movie quotes.  And apparently I needed more proof that Kaylee is my daughter. She has seen Finding Nemo maybe 3 times in her life and already multiple times this week I have said something that reminded her of a quote from that movie and she would say it. For example, she was about to get into something she shouldn't and I told her if she did it she would be in big trouble. She turned around and said "Get back here right now Nemo. You are in big trouble!" (ok well she didn't say ALL the words, but enough that I knew exactly what she was talking about). That's what Nemo's dad says to him when Nemo swims out to touch the "butt". I couldn't believe she remembered that!  She is most definitely my daughter.  I'm so proud :)

5 comments:

kristi said...

That is HILARIOUS! Yes, she definitely is your daughter. And this made me laugh REALLY hard! The "butt". :)

Mary said...

She is amazing. I can't even give you one movie quote from any of the movies I have seen during my lifetime. The two of you will have fun communicating in movie lines as she grows up.

Holly said...

I am never going to know what she is talking about. You, Kri, and her will always be talking in code.

Greta Henricksen said...

What a fun little quirk! :)

Cheri said...

She is at such a fun age. What a great laugh.