Thursday, December 8, 2011

Big Sister

McKenna is one lucky girl to have Kaylee as a big sister. Kaylee is of course having a little bit of an adjustment period no longer being the center of my universe, which probably breaks my heart more than it does hers...but she is very sweet and gentle with baby sister and wants to be involved with everything we do with McKenna. She is a really good helper and wants to do anything from throwing away dirty diapers to pouring water on little toes in the bath. I'm lucky to have such a big girl who loves to help out. And I LOVE having two little princesses!!

Getting her first peek at lil sis
Such a big girl
 I love baby sister!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

We love those two girls!

Greta Henricksen said...

so stinkin' cute

kristi said...

These are all FANTASTIC pictures!!!