Thursday, December 8, 2011

Visitors Part 1

Seriously, is there anything better than having visitors?!? My brother was able to schedule his visit to time it perfectly with McKenna's arrival and we loved having him here! There aren't many things he loves more than brand-new babies so most of his trip was spent doing his favorite thing:
Scott and Richard were brave and tried a burger from the doughnut shop down the street
Yes- that is two glazed doughnuts in place of normal hamburger buns. Scott went a step further and even got feta cheese on his to make it a little grosser. Ha ha. 
 
Actually I tried some of Richard's and believe it or not it was good!! I could never make it through one on my own but it wasn't disgusting like I thought it would be. They also took Kaylee to COSI which is somewhat like The Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake. There are three levels of fun things to check out but Kaylee was pretty much glued to the slide the whole time:

The rest of Scott's trip was spent chatting, playing games, shopping, and of course snuggling babies. We were so sad to see him go!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I can second that we had a great time and loved every minute that Scott was here.

kristi said...

Okay so I actually wanted to try the burger - but the part about adding feta cheese made me vomit in my mouth. Guess I won't be trying it anytime soon.... :)

Mary said...

You don't have to have feta cheese on it, that was Scott's choice. Richard was smarter and just had regular cheese on his.