Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First of Many

We are now part of a babysitting swap here in our little apartment complex and I am SO excited about it.  Richard has very little time with us, let alone just with me, and it makes it much easier knowing I will have two whole hours with him to myself every Saturday.  This week we wanted to take advantage of the good weather since we know it won't last much longer.  We went to the Park of Roses, which we have heard is incredible.  I didn't expect there to be any roses left, and there weren't a ton but definitely more than I thought!  It is a GORGEOUS park and it was so fun to walk around and have some alone time with Richard.  We will definitely be heading back next year when all those bushes are full of roses!
 
 
After we got some ice cream and made a quick stop at the store.  Even if we aren't really doing anything I'm so lucky to have an amazing friend to be with.  There is nobody I would rather spend time with!  Hopefully this was the first of many many fun dates to come!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad you found some people to do that with. Looks like fun. Kimmy wants to know why Richard has a "beard" :)

Mary said...

Is this the group you originally told me about or are you just exchanging with one or two other different couples? Great idea!!

Greta Henricksen said...

that is so great that you found a good group to swap with. i hope you have lots of fun in the future.

kristi said...

I'm SO glad you have that opportunity to go out. I know your times with him are few and far between! Especially with a new little one coming just around the corner. YEAH!!! And great park!!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Aren't you pregnant? You look amazing!!

Kelli said...

Thanks Whitney!! And yes-I'm due in about a month!