Friday, October 14, 2011

Failed Attempt

The other day I saw a huge pile of leaves in our neighborhood.  So I ran home to grab the camera to take some cute pictures of Kaylee playing in the leaves.  However, Kaylee did not want anything to do with them!  The first couple pictures I took all looked something like this:
She was trying to hold up both her arms and legs as high as she could so she didn't have to touch the leaves.  Even when she didn't have to sit in the pile she didn't really want to play with them and would barely touch them when I was trying to get her to throw them up in the air.
She was slightly less hesitant about them when her friends came over and played in them too, even when she got them dumped on her head.  
But mostly she was just happy to watch the leaves from a safe distance :)  
 Oh well.  Maybe we'll get some cute leaf pictures next year?

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Haha, I had the same idea and got pretty much the same results :)

Julie said...

That is a very cute skirt Kel. It was a great attempt. So funny to see her holding her arms and legs up. Looks like Christopher on the grass :)

Mary said...

Kel, I can't believe how much more grown up she looks and you have only been gone two months. Even her hair looks longer, especially the sides and she looks so cute with some it pulled back. I do love the skirt too. Darling!!

kristi said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - this post made me laugh really hard!! She's like "stop touching me nasty leaves!" Cute girl!!! Oh well - one girl's nastiness is another girl's playground! :)