Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Search Continues

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. My life isn't entirely boring, but it's hard to have fun stuff to blog about when I'm home all day. Because I have been sick for the past week and Richard got sick on Friday, we stay home and watch movies and read and play games together (after applying for jobs every day of course). It's fun to get to spend so much time with Richard but I am already going crazy being in our little apartment for this long! I have applied for over 30 jobs and Richard about half that many and we still haven't heard anything!!!! Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep your eyes open for any job openings you see. We appreciate the support and we would really love a job :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

So sorry Kel! I've been wondering how your job hunt is going. Darn economy!!! Something will come up soon, though. I just know it!

kristi said...

GOOD LUCK!!! (On finding a job AND coming up with fun things to get out of your apt.) :) You're in our prayers!

jkimball said...

It will come but wait is the worst. Hang in there.

Jeni said...

Kelli, my Bro in law is looking for work-at-home people to make cold calls for his insurance company. I know telemarketing is NOT ANYONE's favorite...but if you get desperate and want to talk to him, let me know - Jeni