Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hooray!!!!

Believe it or not- I got a job!!! Just as I was whining and complaining about it the most, Heavenly Father still decided to bless me for some reason! I am now an administrative assistant at Heritage Web Solutions. It's a company that either designs websites for people or is the host company for those who want to design their own websites. I'll be working with their programmers across the nation and making sure they are communicating with their customers and making sure they get paid, etc. If you want to check out their website you can here. I am SO excited to have a job again! Thanks for all the prayers, love, and support that was given! Keep praying for a good job for Richard :)

10 comments:

this is halee *as in berry* said...

Yay for jobs!!!! Oh and ps I was looking at your picture up there and you totally pull off those boots.

Ashlee said...

Yay Kelli!! Are you guys still in Provo?? Because we are hiring for a full time position at my dad's business down in West Valley. Let me know if you want to know more :) My number is (801)243-4291.

Holly said...

Yay! So glad you got a job. Does that mean you can come visit me for a little while?? :-)

Kimberly said...

CONGRTULATIONS!!!!! That is SO exciting! Is this the job that Richard was interviewing at the same company?

Julie said...

Wooo Hoo!!!! Is it right in Provo? When do you start?

Mary said...

That is wonderful news, Kel!!! When do you start? where is the company located? How many people work there? As you can see I would love to hear all of the exciting details. We are so happy and excited for you!!!!

Jeni said...

Wow. Not only did you get a job...sounds like you got a GREAT job! Way to go!

kristi said...

WWWWAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Nice job. They are SUPER lucky to have you!

jkimball said...

I told you the wait is the worst. We all knew it would come. Congrats!

Stef said...

Congratulations! That is awesome, and a serious accomplishment in this economy!