Monday, November 21, 2011

Irony

How is it that I can keep my living room spotless (ok maybe not spotless, but at least de-cluttered) for weeks and then the ONE day that my house is a complete disaster, I have not one but TWO completely unexpected visitors??  I swear it always happens this way. As soon as the second surprise visitor left, I hurried and cleaned up the living room until it was back to normal.  And because it's now clean, that pretty much guarantees that I won't see anyone else for another few weeks. Ha ha

5 comments:

Amber said...

Sorry Kelli. I promise that if you visit my house unexpectedly it would be a disaster too. And for the record, your living room looked like you were scrap-booking and did not look like a disaster.

Kelli said...

Ha ha thanks Amber. I was glad you visited! My house being messy doesn't mean I'm not happy to see people :)

Julie said...

SO TRUE!!!!!

Mary said...

Isn't that the trick to getting people to come over and visit?? Just mess up the house and they will come:)!!

Greta Henricksen said...

that tends to be the way of it! ;)