Tuesday, November 8, 2011

If You Insist

I was purposely not posting a picture of my Halloween costume for a few reasons...but since there are a few people who have wanted to see it, I'll give in. One of my friends did this costume a few years back and I thought it was hilarious. She originally did a Caution Bump sign on her belly but my dad came up with "Under Construction" which I think is even funnier. So I stole his idea and hers, borrowed a toy hat that is too small, plus a vest that is too big and voila! A costume where I finally get to use my huge belly to my advantage :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Good job posting it Kel. I like the "under construction" better too.

Holly said...

What did people say about it?

kristi said...

I don't get it... why are you under construction?!?!?!? ;)

Mary said...

That turned out so cute. I love the sign - it looks real!!! We sure hope that construction job will be done soon and that it doesn't take as long as the I-15 reconstruction:)!!