Thursday, September 1, 2011

Who's The Boss?

A few nights ago at dinner, Kaylee lifted her hands high above her head like this:
Then she turned to me and said Mom?  And wouldn't stop saying mom or lifting her hands until I copied her.  Then she did the same thing with Richard.  Now she will just randomly do that during meals and wait patiently until we copy her.  Believe me, I have tried to resist and will sometimes tell her that I'm not going to do it.  But she is really good at giving me puppy-dog eyes and saying "please?" in her cute little voice so I haven't been able to fully resist so far.  We know who is really in charge in our house.  I just hope nobody has been able to see us through the window...

4 comments:

Lacey said...

She is so cute. Don't you like how we all pretend that we are large and in charge, when really these little ones run the show? But really, would you have it any other way?

Mary said...

Ha ha ha!! How funny. We knew she was leadership material, but who would have thought she would already be in charge at home:)!! thanks for sharing!!

Cheri said...

You guys are both just big pushovers. Bry and I are definitely the ones in charge at our place. NOT!

kristi said...

I came to visit you last week. I walked up to the door of your new apt SOOO excited to see you all. Then I looked in the window and saw you all playing some funky game where you lift your arms in the sky and laugh. It looked weird and creeped me out, so I turned around and went home.