Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mourning Girl's Night

Every General Conference for the last who knows how many years my mom and sisters have gotten together for girl's night during priesthood session. We always have a blast playing games, chatting, and having our favorite dessert- Asphalt Pie. I think I looked forward to girl's night more than anyone else, I was always really excited about it. However, this year I am at home taking care of my little one who I still don't want around a lot of people. Don't get me wrong- I love being home with Kaylee. But today I'm really sad not to be out with the girls in my family. I guess Kaylee and I will just have to make our own fun girl's night :)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Um, ASPHALT pie :-) I am with you, Kell. I actually made a homemade version of the dessert just so I had a little feeling of home. (They don't have Wingers here!)

Holly said...

Oh, and I'm glad you posted stuff so I could have something to read on my girl's night :-)

kristi said...

LOVE GIRLS NIGHT!!!! SURE MISSED YOU THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary said...

Hey we all felt so bad you couldn't come that we didn't even have one this year:(!! Boy do I miss that Asphalt Pie - homemade or Wingers.