Monday, April 19, 2010

Park Outing

I am LOVING the nice weather now that Utah officially decided it was spring. We took Kaylee out for her 1st park adventure on Sat. This is what she thought of it:
But she did get out and play soccer with us for a while. Not sure how much she enjoyed that but don't worry, I'll get her hooked on soccer eventually :) I wish we could just spend all of our time outside playing in the sun. I can't wait for next week when Richard starts his new semester and will be done by 2:00 every day. You can bet most of our time after that will be spent outside!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

She is SOOOO cute. I can't wait until I can come see her again. I'm glad you got out for some sunshine.

Julie said...

Sarah is looking with me and said, "She is sooooo cute - I wish Kelli liked pink more!" :)

Holly said...

Aaahhh! I have to get her to a dance studio before you corrupt her. Ha ha, just kidding!

PS. I keep forgetting to ask if you were finally able to see that video on Emery's blog??

Greta Henricksen said...

She is just perfect Kelli. Way to go for coming on Sunday and letting everyone hold her! ;) I kept watching Richard to see if he was going to have a coronary!
Then I saw the pictures Cheri posted with Keira holding her. Chocolate all over her face, yeah I thought for sure he would croak if he saw that one. hehehe

Mary said...

At least she looks like she is fitting her car seat a little better than she did on the day you came home from the hospital. Yeah!! Another little soccer player in the making.

Cheri said...

Ahh! the joys of nice sunny weather.