Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tubby Time

We gave Kaylee her first bath the other day and she did NOT appreciate it. This is pretty much what she looked like the whole time:
But at least she looked super cute in her ducky towel after :)
Kaylee is seriously the world's most perfect baby. She sleeps most of the time, even without me having to hold her all day and never even spits up. I'm not sure what we did to deserve such a good baby but you won't find me complaining about it! We've loved having her home with us and can't believe she's only been in our lives for a little over a week!

P.S. I almost didn't post this blog because I was thinking that people are going to get sick of me just talking about Kaylee all the time now. But then I decided that she is all I want to blog about and there is nothing better that I would rather talk about. So most of my blogs are probably going to be about Kaylee from now on which means you'll either have to get over it or find a new blog to read! :)

7 comments:

Holly said...

This is the first Kaylee blog and you think we're already sick of it? HECK no! I am sorry she didn't like her bath. I made Emery cry the first couple of times until Chase helped me. I will let you know our trick...

Nibarger said...

She is such a cutie! Where did she get all that dark hair from?! So cute!

Julie said...

Look at Richard - what a natural! :)

Jeni said...

I think it would be weird if you DIDN'T blog about her. She really is so cute!!

kristi said...

Bath time gets funner as they get older!

Your whole life has changed now... so OF COURSE you're going to blog about "your new life". Don't worry - we LOVE to see / read about her!!!

Cheri said...

I was so exited to see more pictures of Kaylee. I was a little worried you wouldn't blog very much about her since you mentioned you didn't like it when that is all people talk about after they have a child. Now I am relieved to see that we will get to see what your life is like with her now.

Mary said...

You are Holly both think we would get tired of pictures of your sweeties!! That would never happen!! Post away!!