Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Florida Trip

First of all, thanks to everyone who kept me company while Richard was gone. It was a rough week but somehow I made it through :) Richard decided that he really really likes the University of Florida. The campus is HUGE, at least compared to BYU, and even has a golf course on campus property! They also have a big lake and a couple of smaller ponds on campus as well. Poor guy got sick for most of the trip but hung in there and gave a great presentation anyway. They were at the conference for all of Thurs and Fri and then spent half of the day on Saturday at the conference and then got to go to Disney World for free!
He bought our little girl the CUTEST baby Minnie doll and I'm so excited for her to be able to play with it. He had a good trip but was definitely ready to come home by the time I picked him up on Sunday. And I was WAY past ready for him to be home. Actually, I think I'd just be happy if he never left again :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

So Florida is in your future???

Mary said...

Sorry you two!! Florida is way too far away. Arizona sounds really nice so I can just make one trip and see both you and Holly!!