Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Old Man

Pretty much ever since I've known Richard, I've tried to convince him that he's an old man. It doesn't help that the longer we know each other, the older he gets and then I'm just proven right even more! Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this: the other day Richard saw some girls in our ward on campus and went over to talk to them. After chatting for a minute they said, "Wow Brother Henricksen it's so weird to see you on campus. I feel like you're too old to still be in college". Ha ha ha ha, talk about making a guy feel good. How do you respond to that? Luckily, Richard is so good-natured that all he said was, "You're right, I feel too old to still be in college!" Thanks for proving me right girls! I won't be forgetting this any time soon :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh - I can't believe you used that picture to describe Richard!! :)

Holly said...

Julie's comment made me bust out laughing. Ha ha ha Richard...
Kay, why would someone say that? Ha ha. And, he totally isn't old. He is too close to my age to be considered old :-)

Jennifer said...

If Richard is old, than Michael must be ancient!

Michael always tells me that I'm old (at 24, mind you) and I believe him. I'm an 80 year old in a young persons body. I love cats, knitting, baking, sleeping and complaining lol.

kristi said...

That makes me laugh SOOOOOOO hard. ha ha ha. and LOVE the picture. I'm sure you were just cracking up while you were posting it!! :)

Mary said...

That doesn't bode well for someone who has 5 or 6 more years of school!! If it makes him feel any better, I don't think he is old. In fact he seems really young to me:)!!

Jeni said...

Hee hee - I call Steve "gramps" sometimes (He likes to go to bed at 9:00!. If he gets (pretend)offended, I tell him it is only because I want to grow old with him ;-) try that, it usually works :-)