Friday, June 6, 2008

Smile List


My good friend Hal Pal mentioned that whenever she feels down, she makes a list of things that make her happy to try and chase away the blues. While I'm not necessarily down, it sounded like a great idea to try myself. So here we go!


Some of the things that make me smile:


1. My hubby!

2. The rainbow I saw on Monday that was the most beautiful one I've ever seen

3. Decorating my new apt

4. Changing my name to Henricksen

5. Running in the rain

6. Getting packages/letters in the mail

7. Reading my new set of Narnia books

8. Getting longer lunch breaks on Fridays

9. Having a clean house

10. Back massages

11. My family!

12. Watching Lord of the Rings for the first time

13. Reading other's blogs

14. Little kids who come steal candy from work every day after soccer camp

15. Walking to and from work with Richard every day

16. Hosting parties at my house

17. Getting money for returned wedding presents

18. Finishing Thank You cards

19. "Hey, what're you doing?!!?" (inside jokes)

20. Listening to Brian Regan at work

21. Logan saying things like "Ewww bugs" and Lily's big cheeks

8 comments:

this is halee *as in berry* said...

Yay for smile lists...I can't take credit for this idea, after all, it was yours my friend. But it does make you feel better no matter what huh. :) Now go write about zippers!

Julie said...

We saw that awesome rainbow too. Beautiful!!! What's so wrong with DuVall . . . :)

Holly said...

Ugh - you like Lord of the Rings? I can't think of a show I would want to watch less than that one...

Kelli said...

I was very against watching it until Richard made me. Now I'm hoooked!!! I'm so weak...

kristi said...

Ummm so I've never heard Logan say "Lily's big cheeks." Weird.

kristi said...

The rest of the list was cute though!

Kelli said...

Ha ha ok I guess I should have put "Lily's big cheeks" as one thing and "Logan saying things like Ewww bugs" as another. Sorry for the confusion! You would smile if you saw this girl's cheeks too. She the chubbiest baby I've ever seen!

Mary said...

You obviously haven't been to Spain then (or can't remember). For the most part the people are pretty slim, but for some reason their babies are huge!! I don't know how some of these tiny mothers carry around their enormous babies!!