Thursday, January 31, 2013

Potty Humor

Trust me, I never thought I would actually have a post with that title....but it is very fitting.  Kaylee is a super happy, easy-going kid.  But she rarely LAUGHS and means it.  She has been like that from the very beginning. I was a little worried about her as a baby because she rarely laughed or babbled so I thought she might have hearing problems.  But I guess that was just her personality!  However, the one thing that will guarantee a fit of giggles from her is potty humor.  She laughs hysterically at burps, toots, poop, etc. On top of that, when we went to the library this week I let her pick out a stack of books to bring home and she chose, not one, but THREE books about underwear.  I'm a little worried about her ;)  What a silly, silly girl.  Is it too naive to hope that she will grow out of it anytime soon??

3 comments:

Holly said...

She sounds like the perfect cousin for Logan and Alex. Mwah ha ha!

Greta Henricksen said...

Sorry but you are stuck with a Henricksen gene on that one. :) She will always find potty humor humorous!

kristi said...

Ditto to what Holly said. We watched Hotel Transylvania tonight. Of course, and sadly, my kids LOVE LOVE LOVE the potty humor parts!! Sigh....