Sunday, December 16, 2012

Clothes-A-Holic

I think we are in big trouble with this little one- she already adores clothes!  Whenever she sees me getting her shoes she giggles and immediately sits down and puts her foot in the air for me to put her shoe on.  And if she sees clothes laying around, she hands them to me and sits down, then looks at me expectantly as if to say, "Well?  Aren't you going to put them on?"  And if I don't, you better believe she protests very LOUDLY until I do it!  After getting her in her jammies the other night, she got into one of Kaylee's drawers and handed me pair after pair of pants. I actually managed to get FIVE bottoms on her before I had to tell her I couldn't do anymore.  Here she is with her pajama bottoms, tights, two pairs of pants and a skirt.
 She was super happy and wandered around for a long time with all of those layers on, but I had to draw the line at actually letting her go to bed with all of them on.  I'm a little nervous for her teenage years...

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hey you will just have to always live by Aunt Holly so they can go shopping together to get her clothes fix since you hate shopping. That is so funny that she kept wanting you to more and more layers on. What a little cutie!!

Julie said...

She and Kimmy will have fun shopping together! Heaven help us!!

Holly said...

YESSSS! That's my girl!