Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kaylee's Boyfriend

Yup- you read that title right.  Kaylee definitely has a boyfriend and I totally encourage it.  Partly because he is the cutest little boy in the whole world but also partly because he is moving in a month and I won't have to worry about it anymore :)  Here is the culprit, his name is Riker.
(hope it's ok I stole this pic from your blog Lisa!)
 See? Didn't I tell you he was the cutest?  And if you don't believe me already, try listening to him sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  Then you will fall in love with him too.  In addition to playing together as often as possible, Riker and Kaylee are often seen holding hands
and we even caught them kissing on this little love seat once before making them stop. (This picture was taken shortly after we broke them up)

 I am dreading the day they move because I really don't want to have to explain to Kaylee why she can't play with Riker anymore. I don't know who will be more sad. We have loved getting to know him and his family and Kaylee has loved having a little boy to play with, hold hands with, kiss, smother, and boss around. Even though I love watching the two of them together, I hope this isn't a glimpse into her future where I will always have to worry about her with the boys :) That's what she gets for being such a gorgeous girl!!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Yep - good luck during her teenage years!

Mary said...

It is so sad that her best friend will be moving away. Hopefully she will find lots of other fun little friends this summer.

Cheri said...

That is hilarious. What a little flirt.