Sunday, April 1, 2012

Butterflies, Take 2

For Richard's first day of spring break, we decided to go visit the butterflies again, like we did in September. Kaylee wouldn't sit still for two seconds so most the pictures I have of her are like this:
She was just having too much fun running around finding butterflies! Kenna was much easier to get a picture of since she couldn't run away :)
 We did however get Kaylee to sit still for a picture with her daddy and sister.
 Don't ask me what they are sitting in because I have no idea, it was just a good photo op :)  My favorite part about Franklin Park Conservatory is that they frequently rotate what they have on display so you can go as often as you want and see something new each time. And they have a kids activity area downstairs so they can learn about the displays in a fun way.
And even if they didn't, I don't think Kaylee (or I) would ever get sick of watching the butterflies.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That seems like such a fun place to take kids. It is cute to see Kaylee so excited about seeing butterflies. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing pictures of Kaylee and Richard, but it would be nice to have a picture of you once in a while (hint, hint)!!