Saturday, June 18, 2011

Water Baby

We were finally able to use our passes to go to Seven Peaks, now that the weather is cooperating.  We have to take advantage of it now, while my pregnant belly can still fit into my swimsuit!  We took Kaylee swimming last year and so I assumed that she would like it again, but I had no idea how much she would love it or how brave she would be.  As soon as I put her down, she went charging into the wave pool with no fear, not looking back once to see if I was following.  She would even put her face down into the water without getting scared or crying, and her favorite game was to try to splash Daddy and then giggle like crazy.  She wasn't crazy about being confined in her inner tube, so that was discarded pretty quick but she was fine as long as she could run around in the water.  The only time she was unhappy was when we tried to go on the lazy river, where the water was freezing!  She couldn't get out of there fast enough, and I completely agreed with her. I was so mad at myself for not taking our camera in and regret not having any pool pictures in her cute little ballerina swimsuit.  However, we did get this video of her twirling to show off her ballet skills:
It was a blast and I hope we get to go back a lot this summer!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Dang - I can't see the video. She looks so cute though!!!

Julie said...

Cutest swimsuit ever.

Mary said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute!! I don't know if she is cuter or her swimsuit!! What a model!!