Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dracula

Kaylee got her first tooth when she was about 7 months.  Which was followed by another bottom tooth.  Which was then followed by two incisors on either side of her mouth!  If you don't believe me, here's a picture to prove it:
Ok well maybe you can't see it that well in the picture, but I promise they are there!  When we took her to the doctor after those came in, he was amazed and said he had never seen those side teeth come in before the front teeth.  He said, "You must have some vampire in your blood!"  If we do, I'm sure it comes from Richard's side ;)  I thought for sure her front teeth would come in soon after but instead she got another tooth on the bottom and all four of her one-year old molars!  Silly girl, doesn't she know she's doing it backwards?  But I wasn't complaining because I love her vampire teeth, I think it makes her adorable and very unique.  Unfortunately, one of her front teeth FINALLY broke through and she's going to lose her loveable vampire fangs and have normal teeth.  ~sigh~ I'm going to miss that smile of hers but I'm sure her new one will be just as beautiful!

3 comments:

The Browns said...

Brinlee's got vampire teeth too. They are pretty funny.

Mary said...

Who couldn't love that adorable little smile.

kristi said...

You REALLY should've named her Bella then.... ha ha ha ha ha ha. (I KNOW you're going to love this comment...) ;)