Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Liberty Park


 

Remember when I said we had a ton of stuff to do this summer?  I wasn't kidding.  Friday I took Kaylee and met up with almost all of her cousins for a fun day at Liberty Park.  First we played on the playground, then saw the bird show and walked around the Aviary, then we went and played in the water (where Kaylee promptly sat down in the water in her clothes because her mother didn't bring her swimsuit....) and then had a picnic lunch.  And I'm sure we could have even stayed there all day having fun if the kids had their way.  I can't go to Ohio where I'll miss out on all this cousin fun.  I guess I'll just have to stay here while Richard goes and get his PhD :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I agree! Richard will be okay on his own for a few years. Stay here!!!! :)

kristi said...

That. Sounds. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great plan!!!

Mary said...

Wahoo!!! That is the announcement I have been waiting for. Sorry Richard:)!!!