Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Meet BRaj

 This is my sweet nephew, Benjamin Raj (Raj means king in Hindi).  He was born two months earlier than his due date, and is having a little bit of a rough start to life.  But he is a fighter and is making small improvements every day.  I was finally able to meet him today and he is SO beautiful and perfect and tiny- the pictures do not do him justice at all.  Even though he is super tough and is fighting so hard to get out of the NICU as soon as he can, he needs a lot of love and prayers.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers when you get a chance!  We are so happy to have him in our family!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am so glad you got to finally see him. That is exciting. I am so jealous that Scott got to hold him yesterday for a half hour. I can hardly wait for the day when I get to hold him too.