Sunday, December 5, 2010

Don't Try This At Home

We put up all of our Christmas decorations the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  After putting up our fake, 3 ft tall Christmas tree, it took all of two seconds for Kaylee to pull it over on herself and get a big scratch across her eye.  I definitely wouldn't recommend this, but since then she hasn't gone anywhere near the tree!  It might have been a blessing in disguise??  But do me a favor, just because it worked for me, don't go pushing your Christmas tree over on your children just to keep them away.  It's probably not worth it ;)

3 comments:

Cheri said...

If Isaac gets too close and starts pulling stuff off I'm going to "accidentally" topple it over. Then again I worked hard on getting it just right so I might think twice about that one.

Holly said...

Ha ha. You are so funny. I suppose we all have our parenting techniques. Yours seemed very effective. Ha ha!

Mary said...

The sad thing is that Kaylee is going to be tramatized for the rest of her life and she will never want to put up a Christmas tree again. Poor little girl!!