Thursday, December 2, 2010

Argh Matey

My cute little peg leg pirate developed this funny habit of crawling on one knee and one foot.  Her right knee rarely touches the ground.  
I am really hoping that it IS just a cute little tick and nothing is seriously wrong with her leg.  Also, in the past week or so Kaylee has started waving goodbye and clapping.  It is SO adorable and I love when she is crawling around and just stops for no apparent reason other than to clap and tell herself good job.  What a cutie!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I wish I was there clapping for her and telling her great job. She is sure a cutie!!

Holly said...

Too cute. And no worries, I am sure nothing is wrong with her. Kids all have a funny way of learning new tricks :-)

The Browns said...

I've seen a few kids crawl this way or something close to it. Zach's nephew did it. All of them turned out just fine. :-) She's SO cute!

Greta Henricksen said...

Most of my kids crawled that way for a time. It is developemental stuff.

Cheri said...

She is just getting faster and faster. She is practicing to win a race. I love these little videos you are able to stick on here. So fun to see them in action.