Sunday, October 17, 2010

Witch Hunting

 Thursday, my sister invited me to go to Gardener Village with her and some of the fam for a witch scavenger hunt because her kids were out of school for fall break.  Unfortunately, a LOT of other people had the same idea so it was pretty crowded.  Other than that, it was a ton of fun and I loved helping the kids find the crazy witches all around the Village.  I love going to creative activities like this (especially free ones!) and I'm trying to go to as many of them as I can while I am still around to be with my family.  Plus, at the end we all got a cookie so what could be better?  :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I thought it was way fun even if it was very crowded. I think the kids had a great time too. Who can complain when you get a great big delicious cookie for free!!