Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Inevitable

Trust me, I KNEW it was inevitable.  But I think I just kept telling myself I'd get lucky one more time.  When I get Kaylee ready for her bath, I take off all of her clothes, including her diaper, on the changing table in her room.  Then I grab my cute little naked baby and hurry to the bathroom.  Let me stop you right there because I know what you're thinking.  Yes, I KNOW it's not very smart and yes I DO know better, but it's so much easier this way!  My big mistake happened yesterday when we stopped on the way to the bathroom to wave hi at Daddy and I tickled her tummy so she would give him a big smile.  However, I guess this way I can blame Richard for being the distraction instead of admitting that it's my fault for being so dumb :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Um, YUCKY!!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Ha ha. Don't worry. You aren't the only one!