Thursday, June 25, 2009

Introducing....

the newest member of the 8th ward Bishopric!!!
That's right- much to our surprise, Richard was called to be the 2nd counselor of a BYU singles ward! He will do an AMAZING job and I am so so proud of him. We'll both be going to that ward so it will be weird to be back with all the fun, energy, and craziness that goes along with being in a singles ward. They're also having me teach either temple prep or marriage prep (I haven't heard which one yet) so I am about as scared as Richard of our new callings. Wish us luck!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang.... I was hoping it would be the 130th ward. How cool would that be? :)

Congrats!

Julie said...

You will BOTH do an amazing job!

Dan said...

I know you're smiling in the picture, but are really frightened a bit. I'm sure you'll be great.