Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Surprise, Surprise. Pretty Surprise!

Yes that is a quote from Cinderella. And no, this post has absolutely nothing to do with Cinderella. But I did get a pretty surprise from some very sweet boys. Jason and Dan took an amazing month long trip around Europe and before they left, they asked Richard if he wanted them to bring anything back for him. Being the WONDERFUL husband he is, he said "Not for me but if you find something good for Kelli let me know" (or something like that). So our awesome friends kept their eye out and found me these gorgeous pair of earrings-

Ignore my big thumb in the picture- it was either that or a super blurry pic :) These are from Murano, Italy where they make this incredible (super expensive) hand-blown glass. Thanks Jason, Dan, and Richard for my earrings- I love them!!!!




4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow - Cool gift!

Holly said...

Those are super cute! I love your pic too :-)

Phannie said...

cute earings!

Dan said...

Those were meant for Richard, but I guess you can wear them Kelli.